1. Kovalam Beach, Kerala :- It is also know as the paradise of the South India. Kovalam Beach present an outstanding diversity. Kovalam beach is located in Thiruvananthapuram city, Kerala. It is situated around 16 km from the city. Kovalam has three beaches, the three together form the well-known crescent of the Kovalam beach. The Lighthouse Beach, Hawah Beach and Samudra Beach are the three curve shaped beaches. These beach are the major attraction of this coastal resort. Kovalam is the most famous tourist spots in India.
2. Agonda Beach, Goa :- It is also known as the 'Silent Beach. Agonda is located in the southernmost Canacona taluka of Goa. Agonda Beach is a attractive three kilometer stretch of relatively pristine beach. It is a great spot for sunbathing, relaxing and swimming.
3. Chandipur Beach, Odisha :- Chandipur Beach is also known as ‘Hide and Seek Beach . It is a small sea resort in Baleswar District, Odisha. It is well-known for its unique phenomenon. Chandipur Beach at Orissa provides a truly exceptional view. You can see the sea recedes up to 5 km in this beach. It is very renowed picnic spot.
4. Kudle Beach, Gokarna :- It is one of the four beaches in Karnataka and located in the Uttara Kannada District. Kudle Beach is situated in the southern small town of Gokarna on the western coast of India. You can chill-out on the sands of the beach with the good view of the sunset
5. Kaup Beach, Karnataka :- It is one of the major beaches in the city of Mangalore. It lies on the way between Udupi and Mangalore. It is well-known for its lighthouse and the three Mariamma temples and a fort built by Tippu Sultan.
6. Silver Beach, Cuddalore :- It is located on the southeast coast of India and in the headquarters of Cuddalore district in the state of Tamil Nadu. Silver Beach is the second largest beach in Asia.It is one of the most famous tourist spots in the town.
7. Yarada Beach, Visakhapatnam :- It is stiuated near Vishakapatnam. Yarada Beach is surrounded by hills on three sides. Yarada Beach is a wonderful escape for those looking to simply enjoy the beauty of a immaculate beach.
Read more: Popular Places in North East India
8. Marari Beach, Kerala :- It is stituated in Alappuzha District of Kerala. Marari Beach is an peaceful destination for a holiday. This beach is calm and unpolluted. You can enjoy water activities like surfing, deep sea fishing and skiing in the resorts located near the beach.
9. Tarkarli Beach :- It is situated near Sindhudurg Fort. Tarkarli Beach is one of the cleanest beaches in India. It is surrounded by the southern most beaches in Maharashtra. Tarkarli Beach provides an perfect destination for a relaxed weekend. It is also a good stop over on the way to Goa. It has the finest white sand beach.
10. Arambol Beach, Goa :- It is one of the most well-known beache in North Goa. It is also called Harmal Beach. This beach stretches out between Mandrem and Kalacha beach. The beach is mainly a 16 km long extend of soft white sand.